Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My car has remote central locking locking, why not my house?

Seriously, cars from about 拢6000 new have this, my house is worth at least that, why isn't it fitted? It can't be a legal thing because cars worth millions have it too. it would help, i can never find my keys (so key-less entry) and in the dark, i can't find the hole (no pun intended)|||Thats funny. I just thought the same thing the other day when I used the remote to open the garage. It would be so much easier. Invent it please|||They already make similar systems for commercial applications. In my building at work, I just wave my ID badge in front of a sensor that detects the badge and unlocks the door. I'm sure they could install a similar system in a residence. But, it would be pretty expensive, especially if you had to retrofit all the wiring in.





Also, a lot of people have their garages attached to their houses, to where they can just walk into their houses from the garage. The guy across the street from me never uses his front door. He just keeps his garage clicker on his keychain and uses the automatic opener to go in and out of his house through the garage.|||You will have to wire the entire house as it is being constructed. I believe such systems have been invented but are so expensive they are only in the highest-end custom-built "smart" houses (i.e. the $10 million %26amp; up sort of house). If you can invent a cheaper way of doing it, or invent a way to retrofit the house, you might have a money maker. Be sure to patent your system when you invent it or all your work is for naught.|||it seems that you can get it. i just looked on ebay and there are loads on there, starting at about 拢30





check out link below





http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksi鈥?/a>|||I bet you could have it done if you go through the right channels. Make it a challenge to a company that specializes in home security.|||Too expensive to install retrospectively. If you were designing your own house you could have it installed at the wiring stage of the build.|||Why not indeed. Check home improvement stores to see if such a think exist. I might check that out myself since I get home from work in the night and would like the door to be unlocked as step up on the porch|||You can fit it to your house; I've seen systems like that in Argos.|||Good idea you should patient the idea you'll make a fortune.|||ummm houses dont have central locking DUH!!!|||OMG get on Dragons Den. You have invented the next big thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment