Thursday, November 24, 2011

My central locking in the car does not work.the battery in my remote control works fine.can anyone help.?

my remote control battery in my key was tested and is fine but my central locking will not respond.help.|||imho it is a fuse in the fuse box that is causing this one of your fuses has blown believe it or not check all the fuses in the fuse box and replace the broken one thanks





ian





and that central locking should start working again if not then make sure you have the correct battery like cr2025 or whatever yours maybe thanks





ian





if not then email me through my website thanks





ian|||Thanks for the best answer appreciate it.








and was it the fuse or the battery thanks

Report Abuse


|||Sometimes mobile phone masts can interupt central locking, or might have something to do with the computer.|||Get a friend with a camera to look through the lens at your remote while you push the button if the remote is working your friend will be able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment