Thursday, November 24, 2011

My car has remote central locking locking, why not my house?

Seriously, cars from about 拢6000 new have this, my house is worth at least that, why isn't it fitted? It can't be a legal thing because cars worth millions have it too. it would help, i can never find my keys (so key-less entry) and in the dark, i can't find the hole (no pun intended)|||You could quite easily set up a central locking system for your house.





If you want it then go for it.|||I like your question Chris but often when people are moaning about their central locking not working or asking how much a new remote key is, I ask them just why they bother. They use a key to unlock their front door every time they go in so why is it so hard to do the same with a car.





But to answer your specific question, just watch how many questions come up regarding problems with central locking mechanisms and how few come up about manual locking problems! Do you really want to be standing outside your vastly overpriced house in the pouring rain because a 20 quid servo has decided to play up and your keyless entry needs a key?|||the tech is all ready out there, also using your phone for the same job,


unlock car, house, and carry cash on it like credit card, chip pin,


ive seen a Bluetooth front door system, and a car start from a phone,


wont be long and wel'l all have it,|||My car was 拢3500 and I also have this...I am amazed at your idea! It is genius! And like with a car, you can have an alarm turn on as it locks! You should copyright this and invent the system...do you want to be rich??|||You can setup something similar to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment