Thursday, November 24, 2011

Car remote central locking?

Ok I have a Honda prelude and it has remote central locking. the only problem is that when I use it it doesn't flash the hazards or anything. So I don't really know when it's locked. As it's so quiet when it locks I sometimes have to check it which renders the RC-Locking pointless.





Ideally, I'd like it to flash the indicators when it lock/unlock it, maybe a beep or something, but I'd also like the lights to turn on when I unlock it. I've seen this on a few newer cars and it's cool.





I'd appreciate any help, Thanks in advance|||is your locking system factory or aftermarket? if it is factory go to the dealership. if it is aftermarket gather all the info you can on it and see if it has audible and visual features with it. |||Your best option is probably to purchase an after-market keyless entry system for the vehicle. It's much easier to add features to an after-market system than a factory one.

No comments:

Post a Comment