Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Only one indicator light flashing when I use the central locking on my car?

You know when you lock/unlock your car remotely with the central locking, and the indicators flash?


Well only one side on mine is doing it and it's kinda giving me the shits cause I've put a fair bit of work into my car.


I've checked that both sides work when I indicate, and both sides work when I use the hazard light... Just not with the central locking?!?!?!


It's probably something simple but I just can't think of what it is??


Any suggestions would be tops, thanks!!|||If both sides work when you signal and all your hazards work, then don't worry about it.





There is a receiver inside your vehicle somewhere that your remote sends the signal to. It's usually under the dash. If it really bothers you that much, find the little box wherever it is and double check that all the connections are tight. Pretty much the only thing I can think of. Unless your particular remote locking model does that as an indication something is wrong. Might want to read the manual.





Is it your signal lights that flash when you push the button, or the main headlights? Could just be a burned out bulb.





EDIT: Drake that is funny crap.|||Or it could be like most alarms and uses the parking lights not the turn signal lights as an indicator. If it is indeed hooked up to your turn signal bulbs the install shop is a bunch of idiots. You have a burn`t out bulb on whatever side does not work|||if you push button one time it only unlocks and blinks the drivers side. push it twice and it will unlock all doors and blink all lights|||Ah, sounds like you need to refill/top up you central locking indicator fluid.

No comments:

Post a Comment