Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is there any auto electricicians out there who could help with a central locking prob on a Citroen xsara.?

I have replaced drivers door solonoid and repaired 2 broken wires, but it is still doing strange things eg it unlocks itself or it wont lock or the car locks when I close the drivers door or sometimes it locks itself , all these things apply whether I use the key or the remote, please help the wifes driving me nuts she wants her locking sorted.|||I can only say that some problems are best left to others and this is one of them.


Get a autoelectrician out and take the wife for a meal.


I'm a mechanic and know what you are going through.


Give up mate!!!!!!!!!!!|||i think you have a big problem ,labor wise,,





anyway ,,this is only an educated guess,there is a sensor somewhere around the door key cylinder or solenoid that is out of adjustment,or shorted,,





some time the module that control that circuit is about to get bad, i assume the wire that you repair is OK re check if possible around that area,,





yes you really need a good auto electrician ,get the one that is familiar with that type of car..|||i had the same prob with my c5 almost turned out to be a solenoid take it to a Citroen dealer it will be cheaper in the long run|||There are many different possible reasons why there could be this problem, my advice would be to take it to an auto electrician. Otherwise if you try to do it yourself, you are looking at a major job.

No comments:

Post a Comment