Friday, December 2, 2011

Renault Scenic central locking not working properly?

Why does the central locking not work properly on my Renault Megane Scenic? The remote for the central locking only locks the boot. The drivers door, N/S/F door, N/S/R door all remain open and the O/S/R door does not work at all and is permanently locked. Car is worth 拢500 is it worth fixing? What parts would I need and how much would it cost to fix myself?|||Hi,


I can't answer your problem directly but I have found the site given below very useful. It's a car mechanics forum.





http://www.kelsey-forums.co.uk/cgi-bin/c鈥?/a>





You will need to register. I have asked questions in the past and have always had a good response. Give as many symptoms of the fault as you can.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment