Friday, December 2, 2011

Do I have any rights if my car was falsely advertised with central locking ?

I would have thought I'd have some kind of rights but my worry is iv now had the car for 7months. I didn't think much of the issue when I brought it, maybe just the central locking was not working bt it was not a big deal. I recently contacted a specalist dealer for my car and asked his to sort it out if he could and after speaking to him he advised me it l does not have and has never had central locking. Maybe I left it to long to sort out but I would like to know if I do have any rights in this matter?|||Absent a WRITTEN warranty, used car sales are AS IS. Even with a written warranty, absence of specific features is NOT covered under ANY warranty. The fact you failed to take the ONE second that would have been required to discover this feature does not exist is 100% your fault. Any judge worth the title would fine YOU for abuse of process if you filed such a suit.|||I'd see a personal injury or product liability attorney. They would be able to properly advise you .|||Used cars are bought as is. You might be able to get them with the advert but it will cost more than it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment