Friday, December 2, 2011

I own a VW Polo a while ago my central locking went in my drivers door and now my passenger door!can you help?

I cannot now open either of my doors, and my options are to either leave the car unlocked OR lock the doors and climb through the boot to open my drivers door! i changed a fuse for the central locking, but this did not help! Can anybody suggest anything else? Many Thanks|||2 small paddles that fasten to door lock barrels have broken .These operate central locking triggers in either door.If you can get the paddles from a scrap yard they can be replaced but its a right fiddly job.remove door inner panels undo door catch mechanism from the edge of the door then undo door handle remove door handle and you will see the paddle about 2 inch long its held in place by a horseshoe clip and spring pressure(right bi*ch to put back together) then you have to reassemble the handle and lock mechanism back in the door both at the same time or they wont mate up then replace door inner panel and trim.Good luck I did my daughters last week a right bas*ard job|||Many cars that have a command switch to operate all windows and door lock from the driver's. With alot of these car if this switch goes bad it will stop operation of any of the door or windows. It is the most used switch and because of it will wear out the fastest

No comments:

Post a Comment