Friday, December 2, 2011

How can i open my car door if the Central Lock not working?

When I used my remote control to unlock my car today, it doesnt work, then i tried to use my spare remote control. It is still not working.





If I use my key to open the door directly, the security alarm would active (beep). cos i cant use the remote control to unlock it.


Now my car is still in my friend's car park and i cant drive my car to repair~~ anyone tell me how to do pls|||Isn't technology great?





If you unlock it by using the key, as soon as you start the car, the alarm should turn off.





Otherwise, have it towed to your dealer.|||Open the car with your key. Your alarm will sound. Open the hood and find a power wire to your alarm system and disconnect the alarm.





Many times, that would be enough to get you going. If the alarm is design so that it would disable the car if disconnected, then you have to find the wire that grounds the power to distributor (or whatever else it does to disable the car). But at least with the alarm disconnected you'll have breathing time to work on the car.|||First you should try replacing the batteries in the remotes. they are simple watch batteries found at pretty much any watch store. If that doesn't work then just open the hood (the alarm will go off unfortunaly) and undo the battery cables and accessory cables. That should kill the power to the alarm. Then only put the main battery cables( the two big ones) back on with out the accessory cables. That will get the car to start and the alarm will be unpowered. You can then take it to a repair shop and have them look at the alarm system.|||Is this a factory installed or after market alarm system. Does your key have a chip in it to start the car? If it is factory then you open the door with the key you have so long to start it before the alarm goes off. You might just have a dead battery in your car to.(Not enough volt/current) to activate the locks and start the car.But the alarm will still go off.

1 comment:

  1. If you unlock it by using the key, as soon as you start the car, the alarm should turn off.75019locksmithcoppelltx.com

    ReplyDelete